From "Creed," by Dom Helder Cámara

I want to believe that the whole world

Is my home, the field I sow,

And that all reap what all have sown.

I will not believe that I can combat oppression out there

If I tolerate injustice here.

I want to believe that what is right

Is the same here and there

And that I will not be free

While even one human being is excluded.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Flickr photos...

...from the library and trips to Estelí and Matagalpa in the northern mountains. Click anywhere in this post to see them. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!

    (my mom still wants to see the picture of you two! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. H! So having little to no access to internet this past year has put me waaaay behind the times, but I just discovered Google Reader and how to add your blog to it!!! I'm sooo excited to finally stay up to date with your blog, hooray!! Anxiously awaiting your letter that your mom is mailing out! <3 Anna University

    ReplyDelete