From "Creed," by Dom Helder Cámara

I want to believe that the whole world

Is my home, the field I sow,

And that all reap what all have sown.

I will not believe that I can combat oppression out there

If I tolerate injustice here.

I want to believe that what is right

Is the same here and there

And that I will not be free

While even one human being is excluded.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Check my Nicaragua Photos on Flickr!

I didn´t realize you needed a Snapfish account to see photos on Snapfish, so here are my new and improved and very public Nicaragua photos, on my Flickr photostream. Someone let me know if this link works, please. Enjoy, and ask plenty of questions...

1 comment:

  1. It works :D

    Dig the pics ~ especially you and the kids (expected) and the lake at sunset (sweet shot!).

    Be well, amiga.

    ReplyDelete